Commercial Design Engineering is a Women-Owned Small Business Enterprise started in 1975. CDE performs “in-house” process piping,
plumbing, HVAC, and sheet metal work. CDE accomplishes pipe fabrication in
· Plumbing, pipe fitting & HVAC work performed by professionals all with required licenses
· LEED-trained experienced staff of LEED accredited professionals
· All field team leaders have OSHA certification, CPR, and first aid training.
· Full 3D/Collision avoidance studies
· Design Build—Design Assist—Plan/Spec Work Programs
· Backflow Prevention
· Forklift Operations
· DOT “Over the Road Drivers”
· Forklift Trainer
· Medical Gas Piping
· Microsoft Project & Primavera Scheduler
· Underground High Pressure Gas Piping Installation
· Poly Piping Jointing Procedures
· Variety of Pipe Products & Jointing Methods
· Project Management
· OSHA—10 & 30 Hour
Date of Incorporation:
May 5, 1975 State of
May 3, 2010 State of
Mary Garvelink, President of CDE is a
Past National President (2005) of the NA PHCC - National Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractor Association. This is the largest
and oldest contractors’ organization in the
John Garvelink, Executive Vice President of CDE, is a Past National President (1998) of the NA PHCC Association and State of Colorado PHCC President. Mr. Garvelink is a Past Chairman of NATE (HVAC National Certification Program) and currently serves on the Foundation Investment Board for the NA PHCC.
Tony Shaffer, Operations Manager, is Secretary for the Local 58 UA Apprenticeship Board.
Kirk Nelson, Field Operations Manager, is a member of the Colorado PHCC board of directors and is a past State President. Our firm is committed to the mechanical industry, training, OSHA compliance, the employment of highly skilled, dedicated employees, as well as going “beyond” current industry standards. Such involvement assists us in offering assurance of using the most current products, means and methods, and industry trends along with timely and professional project performance.